1. Great Jewelry
Rings can give the wrong signal to some women. So steer clear of them unless you know what you are getting into. If I were buying for myself, though, I would get this Tiffany Elsa Peretti wave ring in silver or gold. What is it about Tiffany blue that gets me?
2. Cool Sunglasses
Ray-Ban Women's RB3025 Classic Aviator Sunglasses, Matte Gold/Grey Mirror Blue, 58 mm
- CLASSIC AVIATOR SUNGLASSES: Protect your eyes with style made famous by aviators since 1937. Ray-Ban RB3025 Large Metal Aviator Sunglasses are superior unisex glasses with multiple frame and lens options.
- FLASH MIRRORED SUNGLASSES: RB3025 Aviator Large Metal sunglasses feature mirrored lenses which provide superior protection against UV light. Temple Length: 135
- 100% UV PROTECTION: These aviator sunglasses were made famous by Top Gun. You can feel comfortable knowing that the Ray-Ban lenses will provide 100% UV protection.
- UNISEX SUNGLASSES: Whether you’re looking for Ray-Ban sunglasses for women or men, RB3025 Aviators are designed as unisex sunglasses that are durable and fashionable.
- MULTIPLE FRAME AND LENS COLORS: With a variety of metal frame colors to choose from, including gold, silver or black, see the world through a variety of flash mirrored lens colors including blue, green, violet, gradient, and more.
Ray-Ban aviators or dark black sunglasses in a modern style are timeless gift ideas for a woman of any age. They help us see better in the light and they shield our tired eyes from the glare of reality.
3. Trip of a Lifetime
Bali used to sound nice, but unfortunately, Indonesia just passed a ban on sex between unmarried people, including foreign residents and tourists.
Along with punishing sex and co-habitation outside marriage with jail terms, the code also outlaws “defamation” of the president and state institutions and expands the definition of blasphemy. As it applies to “everyone,” there is also concern about it affecting foreign tourists.Extramarital sex-ban feared to impact Indonesia tourists, Deutsche Welle
Whether you are married or not, I recommend you stay away from Bali for now. Other countries that have similar bans include Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, and Iran—the usual suspects that you may not visit anyhow because of what seems to be constant unrest and/or strict adherence to draconian laws.
On a side note, I’d love to see Persepolis some day. But not while Iran is executing teens for protesting against the regime.
4. Gorgeous Book
Who doesn’t love a coffee table book? Or a beautifully packaged book on a subject we adore?
I’m obsessed with those artistic compendia from Taschen, Rizzoli, and the like. Taschen books are pop culture-funky while Rizzoli books have a sort of sexy elegance or elegant sexiness. They’re Italian so…
5. A Room of Her Own
We just need some space, man. A place where we can go for some alone time that isn’t the bathroom. Men with man caves should understand this. It’s an equity thing.
Mahsa Amini: How one woman's death sparked Iran protests - BBC News
The death of 22-year-old Mahsa Amini after being detained by Iran's morality police has sparked unprecedented protests across ...
REFUGEE CRISIS | Born at Sea - World's Youngest Refugee
On Sunday, 25-year-old Collins from Cameroon was rescued by the Dignity I, one of the MSF rescue ships in the Mediterranean.
Women also seem to have been very effective as spies behind enemy lines, using their phones to report on Russian troop locations and movements.
“I really wanted this area to be liberated,” said Albina Strelets, 33, explaining why she spied on Russian forces and transmitted information to the Ukrainian side. She was arrested and spoke to me above the jail and torture chamber where Russians detained her for 16 days in August.Ukrainian Women Fight for Their Own Liberation, New York TImes