My links for June 4th through June 6th
These are my links for June 4th through June 6th:
- Awesome photo of Enterprise “lifting off” – Space Shuttle Enterprise is finally at its home in the Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum in New York City. Here’s a really great photo of the shuttle during the final part of its journey.
- Newspaper Map – Here’s a cool tool to find all the world’s online newspapers
- Ray Bradbury: 10 of his most prescient predictions – On the day we learn about the death of writer Ray Bradbury, the Washington Post tells us about the world he predicted. Creepy how these things came true.
- 8 Ways to Make Siri Smarter – I don’t even have a 4S yet, but I really like the suggestions for making Siri (and your phone) smarter.
- American Airlines to reduce July flying – So, American Airlines has a shortage of pilots…
- Photo Of The Day: Street Art In Rome – I filled in on Tuesday for the “Photo of the Day” post on Gadling. I’m kind of proud of how this short piece turned out.
- We Stopped Dreaming (Episode 2) – A New Perspective – YouTube – “We went to the Moon, and we discovered Earth” – Neil Tyson on why we need space exploration
- The Wire: The Musical – Funny or Die gets almost the entire cast of The Wire to do a musical-style parody of the show. Hilarious.
- Princeton University – 2012 Baccalaureate Remarks by author Michael Lewis – “If a professional athlete paid millions of dollars can be misvalued who can’t be?” This is some great inspirational stuff.