Nine hours later and…it’s still raining! No flooding where I am, but most of the city is shut down. I guess this is the equivalent of a blizzard, so I’ll concede that flooding is inevitable at this point.
News about the Monsoon:
- Maharashtra rains leave many dead [BBC News]
- Rains bring life to standstill in Mumbai[Mid Day]
- Rains wreak havoc in Mumbai; 150 killed in Konkan[Times of India]
- What’s in store today[Mumbai Mirror]
- Monsoon brings Mumbai to halt [Business Standard]
- Heavy monsoon rains cause travel chaos in Bombay [Reuters]
Hope you’ve managed to enjoy getting drenched in the showers. When there’s nothing else to do … might as well enjoy the monsoon and get soaked 🙂
Comments are closed.